Thursday, April 26, 2007

The interviews begin...
It is that time of year when interviews begin for assistant principal in Mesquite ISD. This year unlike years in the past there are several openings and I have already had principals contact me. Tonight was the Mesquite Foundation fundraiser with a concert by Robert Earl Keen. He was the main reason Chris and I wanted to go. It was great! We had fun and I got to know 4 other principals. Some good face time you could say. So, if you could add me to your prayer list this weekend and Monday(my interviews) that God will put me at a school that is the right place for me, I'd appreciate it.

On another note, Wyatt's favorite place to go right now is the park. He loves the slide...climbing up it that is! :)

3 comments:

Erica said...

You will definitely be in our prayers...I know how frustrating and trying this time of year can be. I am sure that you will have principals fighting over you once they see how great you are in person:) Love ya!

Amy said...

I agree with Erica. Who wouldn't want Holly Grubs on their team. You will do great today and our prayers are with you.

Amber Smith said...

How did it go???