Wednesday, May 02, 2007

An update...

Last night, Wyatt hit his head on the concrete. It swelled up into a knot above his right eyebrow. It looked horrible. I called my brother who is a doctor and talked with him and Wyatt seems to be fine. It is such an awful feeling to watch your child hurt.

On another note, Wyatt went to the Aquarium today with his buddies. He had fun and makes the most adorable fish face! :) Very cute...

Interviews, well I have been on 3. I had one Mon, Tues, and today. I didn't get the one on Monday. It just wasn't the right fit. The others should be in touch with me tomorrow. We'll see how it goes....I have to keep telling myself that God has a plan. I really see myself at one of the schools. I know I could make a positive difference there, but what I think and what God thinks might be different. :)

Till tomorrow...

2 comments:

jenny biz said...

Those head bumps are the worst!!!! Praying for you and the job!! Let us know!!
I would love to see Wyatt's fish face!! Precious!!

Amber Smith said...

Holly-
I am still praying for you! Any school who has Holly Grubbs will be extremely blessed.

By the way, I tagged you on my blog.

Love you!