Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Another trip to the doctor:

Last night, Wyatt pointed to his ear and said, "Hurt, hurt." It broke my heart into pieces. For a little boy who doesn't talk very much, he clearly spoke how he felt. I couldn't do a thing about it except hold his ear and rock him to sleep. This morning we went to the doctor and Wyatt has an ear infection in his left ear. We're glad that is all that it is, but I didn't like hearing that little voice look up at me with his big blue eyes and say hurt.

By the way, Monday was the school board meeting, and I am officially an assistant principal. There were also 3 teachers from my current campus (Tammy, Jackie, and Anna) that came and 2 from my new campus (they said they were there so they would start out on a good note - ha ha). My new principal was there along with her husband and Chris, Wyatt, and Vicki helped to celebrate the official occasion as well.

Chris' business is going well. He will be up and running soon. There is so much paperwork to do and so many little details, but he is almost there. Keep him in your prayers as he begins this new path!

2 comments:

Erica said...

I am so glad that Wyatt is getting better and that the school board meeting went super! I am so excited for you!! Those children are so lucky to have you coming their way:) May you be blessed beyond measure in the coming year.

What is Chris doing? I am so out of the loop?

Carrie said...

I am glad that Wyatt is now to the stage that he can tell you where he hurts, but no mom likes for their little ones to hurt I don't care how old they get. I put some new picutes up, and I have been blogging almost every day this week!!! Check it out. I was also wondering what Chris' site will be online so I can check it out. I love y'all.