Monday, August 25, 2008

Our sweet family of 4 is adjusting to life without sleep... :) Really we are doing great. Our bible class at church is bringing us food... Eli and Wyatt are both healthy...and I am still recovering but able to sit up and walk a little better each day. Wyatt is such a great big brother. He enjoys helping change diapers as long as there are no surprises waiting in the diaper in that case he runs for fear of it smelling! He is also the professional "burper" in our family. He has just the right pat on the back for Eli even better than mommy. Many warned me about the adjustment of the older sibling and how it is a difficult transition but for us we've been blessed once again with a loving big brother.

On another note, school started today for most everyone I know that is a teacher. In some ways, I wondered if I would miss the hustle and bustle of the first day with everyone starting off a new year, but reality set in when I heard the traffic at the elementary school behind our house this morning and someone making an all call on the speaker and I not giving school a second thought quickly turned over and went back to sleep!

1 comment:

Sarah B said...

Holly, Chris, and Wyatt!
We are so HAPPY for you! Eli is so precious! Such a wonderful gift from God! You are all in our prayers as you adjust to being 4!
Our love to each of you!