Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Well, it's been a year since I blogged and many things have happened. Our big news is that our baby boy, Eli Saam will be born on Friday, August 15th. I am ready for him to be here. If anyone wants to know, I encourage you to have a baby in January rather than August. I am so thankful for air conditioning. What a blessing!

Currently, I am on bed rest until Friday due to swelling but as long as my feet are up we are good. Many have asked and my blood pressure is fine just a little swelling.

Wyatt is very excited about "his baby" coming. He has helped get the room ready and been shopping with us to Babies R Us. He's ready to meet his little brother at the hospital.

Other fun news, both of my sisters have little girls. Susan had her precious baby girl, Jamie, in April. 8 weeks after having a baby she competed in the world Taekwondo tournament and she is now the World Champion in weapons. Stephanie had her precious little girl, Abbie, on Aug. 5th. Steph and Abbie are both doing well. So, our family has been busy with babies.

Chris' business continues to grow. God continues to bless us in many ways.

3 comments:

Amber Smith said...

Holly,
We will say a prayer for you and will be thinking about you all day tomorrow. We love you!

summer said...

Can't wait to meet Eli! Love you, sweet friend!

Erica said...

Congratulations! We cannot wait to see pictures of your precious son. Glad the delivery went well and you are all doing great! We love you all!