Monday, March 12, 2007

Day 1 of Spring Break
Today was a fun day. Wyatt went to Sunshine School, and I got to sleep in. I kept waking up every 30 minutes, but I so wanted to sleep in so I just laid there in hopes that I would go back to sleep. I eventually gave in and got up. I did some shopping today and had lunch with Chris. I picked up Wyatt from school and we went shopping. We visited the Super Target. I loved it. I wish we had one closer to us. When we got home we played outside, went to the park, and cooked dinner. Tomorrow we are off to the Arboretum! :)

2 comments:

Alyssa said...

I am so glad that you were able to enjoy your day! I love Super Target too! I can lose SO much time and so much money in that building!

Amber Smith said...

Yea! The Arboretum! That is one of my favorite places to go. Hope you took lots of pictures.