Monday, March 19, 2007

Monday, March 19
I usually don't tell stories about my adventures in Ag land, but this story I think I'll share. Most of you know that I have a bachelors degree in Agribusiness. I grew up participating in 4-H, and I have a love for the farm and ranching industry.

Well tonight after a long day at school and a meeting after school, I went to my mom's house to eat dinner and pick up Wyatt. He was helping Nana, as he calls her, in the garden. They were preparing to plant seeds. Wyatt wanted to feed the horses in the barn. So being the helpful daughter and wanting to create happy memories with Wyatt, I thought we would go and feed. I probably haven't fed the horses since I was in high school or maybe once or twice when my mom was out of town, but nevertheless I was going to share this experience with my son. I mean he should have the joy in stepping in horse stalls and getting to pet Zach or "Zaza" as he calls him. So off we went to feed the horses...Wyatt in his shirt, jeans, and shoes and I in my starched white shirt, cropped black pants, and high heels! Too bad we didn't have a camera!

Friday, March 16
Day 5 of Spring Break
We had a great day staying at home. We planted flowers in the flower beds, took time to watch some worms crawl, go for a walk, and sit and watch the neighbor mow his yard. Wyatt really enjoyed being outside today. He and Remington, our dog, were watching our neighbor in this picture.Wyatt also took time to ride his big wheel!

No comments: