Friday, March 16, 2007

Day 4 of Spring Break
Today Wyatt went to school and I went shopping and to get a hair cut. I just love getting my hair cut. My hair guy is wonderful. I love how you can sit down in the chair and he just makes you feel beautiful all over again. He is very talented. When I picked Wyatt up from school we dropped my car off to be repaired. The gas light has been staying on and "driving" me crazy. So, the good news is that it is just the sensor. I thought maybe the fuel pump might be going out, but we are safe! Chris met us there and we continued our shoe shopping adventure. Wyatt loves shopping for shoes or as he says, "Shooooesss." He is beginning to talk more and say more words. He is so cute when he says ease for cheese and please. I guess we need to work on those beginning sounds a little.

Day 3 of Spring Break
Wyatt and I went to the Fort Worth Zoo with our friends Jackie and Jayda. Wyatt's favorite part of the day was not the animals but riding the Yellow Rose Express. He kept on saying, "Whoo Whoo!" He loved the train.
Wyatt also loved seeing the animals. He wasn't quite sure what to think of the Hippo and Rhino, but loved the elephants, lions, and gorillas. One recommendation to everyone, don't go to the zoo on Wednesday (half price day) of spring break. It was a zoo of people!

3 comments:

Nicole said...

Hey there,
I am just catching up on your week. I am so sad that we missed you at the Arboretum on Tuesday. It looks like you had a great day!
~Nicole~

Erica said...

I am glad that you got to have some down time after all the testing. Looks like you and Wyatt had a fun week. He is such a cutie!

Traci said...

Wyatt is so cute! I'm glad he liked the zoo.

I love getting my hair cut, too. I put it off and when I finally go, it's just so much better and feels so good.

Glad you had a good week!