Tuesday, October 24, 2006

After last night I thought I should remove my comments about the Cowboys from yesterday, but then I thought nah I'll just leave it and add something new. The Cowboys stink and if Romo is going to be the QB for the rest of the year there is no hope for the play offs.

In other news, Holly and I attended our first Stars game of the year thanks to Holly's friend. What a great game! The Stars won 2-1. If the tickets weren't so expensive I think we would go to more of those games. The American Airline Center is really cool too. Next time I'll take the camera so we can get some good pictures.

Thanks for reading and if you have some hot sports opinions let me know.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Chris,

You can pretty much assume I cried myself to sleep last night with the stark realization that there would be no more Cowboy football of any consequence until Training Camp 2007 . . . in San Antonio, no less!

But hey! The Mavericks' season opener is only 9 days away!

Carrie said...

Not that I care about professional football, but the cowboys haven't been great for a few years now. It seems as if we will never have a Tony Dorsett or Troy Aikmen era anytime soon. It is so sad.
Chris remember when we learned the song about the Dallas Cowboys in the 80's. WOW! I just dated myself.

Kayla said...

I am pretty suprised with Detroit. Before this series they seemed like they would be impossible to stop. They can seem to get any hits and when they do they can't get runners to actually score. Also way to many errors. I was pretty upset when the Cowboys signed TO. I kindof laughed when they lost to Philly and last week against the Giants.
I get into basketball later in the season. For now Jim and I are watching college football, NFL, and the World Series.
Glad your little boy is learning early!!