Tuesday, February 27, 2007

A CHALLENGE WITH 4TH GRADERS!

Well, as all of you know I teach a classroom full of 10 year olds who
have taken on the challenge to beat me in cookie dough fundraising. I
told them I wouldn't try very hard, so that is why I am posting this. We are having a cookie dough fundraiser at school. The students
are trying to beat me in selling tubs of cookie dough. The money raised
gets divided among the teachers on my campus to spend on things we need
for our classroom. So...I really like this fundraiser. Thanks for your
support. If you would like to order please email me at hgrubbs@mesquiteisd.org.
Theseare the kinds of cookie dough available:
For only $10 -
Snickerdoodle
Chocolate Chip
Chocolate Chunk
Oatmeal Raisin
Sugar Cookie
Peanut Butter

For only $12 -
Candy Cookie with m&m's
Double Chocolate Brownie
Chocolate Mint Chip Cookie
White Chunk Macadamia Nut
Coconut Macaroon Cookie
Play-n-bake (4 mini tubs of sugar cookies in yellow, red, blue, and
green)

Thanks again for your support!

No comments: