Monday, February 12, 2007

February 12, 2007

Today Wyatt went to school. I felt like such a bad mom. My husband calls me and says we didn't send Wyatt's valentines to school today. I thought they were celebrating on Thursday. We went weeks ago and found these cool valentines with little cars for his friends at school and this yummy cake mix with a heart shape tin to make cupcakes. I was all ready for Wyatt's first Valentine party at school and I missed it. What a crazy mom I am. So, on Thursday if you see my little one with his Valentine cards and cupcakes you'll know why.

Also, the shower on Saturday went great. It is so fun to see others being blessed who totally deserve it. I just loved the chocolate fountains and that is my new number one item on my wish list. It was great to see some of my friends that I hadn't seen in awhile. It is always good to catch up.

Tomorrow, I am going to dinner with some lifelong friends. I have known one of them since 5th grade. The other 2 I have known since I was in 9th grade. We were all roommates at ACU our sophomore year in University Park. That apartment brings back some fun memories! Girls, do you remember the sheet on the wall? I think I'll try to find it and bring it! How funny to read some of those names and comments!

1 comment:

jenny biz said...

The sheet!!! I forgot about that!!! Can't wait to hang with you girls tonight!