Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Last night, I went to dinner with some of my lifelong friends. It was GREAT! We had so much fun. Those girls are such an inspiration everytime I am around them. They challenge me spiritually, allow me to reflect on my own personal life and challenge me to be a better person, we laugh, we remember, and we have fun. I thank God for putting special women in my life like them. I love our dinner dates!

Today is Valentine's Day and Chris is sick. He has a cold. No fever, but it is moving to his chest and that isn't the best. We are suppose to go to Abilene this weekend for Sing Song. I hope he feels better soon. Wyatt's day was special too. He shared Valentine cars with his buddies and tomorrow we are sending his Valentine cars and cupcakes to school. :) Better late than never!

In other news, Chris heard from HR today at Sprint. He received the official word today that his last day to work at Sprint will be March 30, 2007. It's been a good eleven years so he will enjoy his 30 weeks of pay that he has coming. Thank you all for your prayers I know that God will guide Chris to his next career and we would appreciate your prayers about this exciting change.

To all of you...happy valentine's day! Hugs!

2 comments:

jenny biz said...

YAY for Chris!! I will now be praying for another job soon!!! Had such a good time with you girls!! Can't wait to get together again!!

Kayla said...

I had a great time seeing you! I am glad to hear that Chris is content with his decision and will be praying for God's direction from here. You are always such a joy to be around! Wyatt is lucky to have such a good mommy (and daddy too)!